Access-ABLE of Notre Dame
Welcome! Access-ABLE is a club for students with disabilities and their abled-allies that seeks to promote disability awareness and inclusion on campus, as well as to provide a supportive community for students with disabilities. As a club, we host biweekly meetings so that our members can come together and optional weekly “hang-outs” so our members can talk and get to know each other in a more casual setting. To spread awareness across campus we host a variety of different events and collaborate with other groups on campus. Examples of events we’ve done in the past are speakers and student panels. We want to emphasize that this group is for everyone. All we ask is that you have a desire to make Notre Dame a more inclusive place for all and want to create positive change here on campus. However, you might find this club especially helpful and fulfilling if you are a student with a disability.
Connect with us!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries!
- Facebook : Access-ABLE of Notre Dame (@NDAccessABLE)
- Instagram : @ndaccess_able
- Already a student? Join Here
Read about us!
Want to donate to us?
- Remember us on this year’s Notre Dame Day!