The Sara Bea Testing Center is located in 147 Flanner Hall. Hours for the Testing Center are:
Mondays and Wednesdays- 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays- 6:45 AM to 10:00 PM
Fridays- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Testing Center Guidelines
- No food in your testing room, unless your accommodations allow it.
- Test time will not be adjusted due to an unexcused late arrival.
- A 5-minute warning before your end time is not guaranteed to be given on busy days.
- Cell phones and smart watches will be collected and stored by our front desk while you test.
- Coats and bags will need to be stored in our coat room while you test.
- Tests will be collected at the end time; the end time is not an opportunity to review the exam or make last minute changes.
- Unless a part of your accommodation -- restroom breaks will be limited to one and the clock for your extended time is not stopped.
Failure to comply with these guidelines may be considered a violation of the academic honor code and may be reported to your professor.